Returning to Little Rock

I really thought Emma was doing so much better, but it turns out that she is still struggling with something.  She had a couple mini-spells last night and this morning.  I was sort of in denial and didn’t make that big of a deal out of them.  But then during her afternoon nap, she woke up in an attack.  It didn’t last too long, but it was enough for me to realize that I needed to get her checked.  We went to the clinic and got a chest x-ray and blood test.  Her lungs still look hazy and her blood count was high.  They gave her a shot of antibiotics, but Dr. Youmans really felt like we should have her checked in Little Rock due to her past history.  I have to agree as I feel like she could still have another attack.  We decided to wait till morning and head out early while Emma is still sleeping to reduce the risk of another attack on the way.  We’ll leave about 4:00 am and check into the cardiology clinic.  Supposedly they will see us even without an appointment and then they can also send her over to the general pediatric clinic as well.  I don’t know at this point if they will be keeping her there or if we will be headed back home tomorrow afternoon.  Please keep us in your prayers.  Emma has been sleeping since I got back home at 6:00.  Hopefully she will sleep good all night and all the way down there.